The Friends of Tunbridge Wells Museum, Library and Art Gallery
The Friends of Tunbridge Wells Museum, Library and Art Gallery is a charitable organisation that aims to support the Museum, Library and Art Gallery in promoting our local heritage.
As a Friend, you will be demonstrating community support for the Museum, Library and Art Gallery and its future development as well as enjoying events and outings.
The Friends of Tunbridge Wells Museum, Library and Art Gallery play an important role in promoting the Museum and Library services, collections and activities by raising funds, volunteering and lending support. By becoming a Friend you will be helping to maintain the high standards of this valuable local resource and promote its future development.
For as little as £8 per year you will:
- Be invited to take part in activities throughout the year
- Be kept informed about developments and opportunities in the Museum, Library and Art Gallery
- Gain an insight into what goes on 'behind the scenes'
- Know that you are making a difference to the future of this wonderful cultural centre of our community
- Individual Membership: £8
- Household Membership (2 adults & 2 children under 18): £12
- Young People (Under 18): £5
- Corporate/Institution: £50
Become a Friend
Support the work of the Museum & Art Gallery by joining The Friends of Tunbridge Wells Museum, Library & Art Gallery. For a small annual fee you can make a difference to the future of the Museum & Art Gallery and have access to some great rewards.
We are always looking for volunteers to help with our work. If you would be interested in gaining experience in a cultural environment and can offer at least 5 hours per week, then please contact us at: email@example.com or call 01892 554171 to find out more.
Currently we are looking for volunteers to help with:
- Collections Care
- Marketing & Social Media
- Learning & Events (Role Description available)
Want to know more? Download more information here.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We are now at full capacity and are therefore no longer able to take on any more work experience students for 2018.